It is become increasingly clear that Instagram is not just growing rapidly, but it provides enormous opportunity for business. And that can be you. Have you thought of using Instagram for your advertising? Do you believe that you business can grow if you advertise on Instagram? If not, change your mind because Instagram seems here to stay and provides tremendous opportunity.
So what are the type of things your must do to successfully advertise on Instagram? Here are some ideas:
- If you have any type of special offer or direct sale to present, you can use Instagram to directly tell your list of Buy Instagram Followers UK. But this might even work better if your offer has a certain time limit to (e.g. “available for just two days”) or there is an element of scarcity (e.g. “Just 10 more in stock”). So using the 140 character Instagram alerts could help you make a few more sales this way.
- You can use Instagram to tell your following about events or public appearances your are organising. It depends on your business, but you can use Instagram almost like a local radio station and tell your potential customers where you will be, or what you’ll be up to. Keep your following updated and interested in your whereabouts.
- Have a Instagram account for different parts of your business: niche Instagram accounts so to speak. This way you can broadcast very specific information to a core group of highly interested potential customers. You could provide some good free information, but mix this up with some sales messages.
- Don’t just sell. Make sure you let your Instagram following know a little bit about you, who you are, what your interests are. Be a real person. It’s likely to make your attempts to advertise on Instagram much more effective. It’s back to the old ‘relationship building’ approach. Pretty important in Instagram too. Your followers are more likely to buy from someone they know and trust.
- Add a Instagram link to your main website, that customers can click on to follow you on Buy Instagram Followers UK . This increases the likelihood of them becoming more loyal customers, if you also stick to tip 4!